By joining Loopystream.com network, you agree to be bound by the following terms.
Throughout the text any publisher website approved by Loopystream.com will be referred as Publisher.
1. Eligibility. To be accepted and continue to work Publishers must meet the following guidelines.
- Publishers must not contain or link to malware, adult or illegal content. Illegal content may include use of excessive vulgar language, distribution of cracking or copyrighted material, related content with drug use, violence or hate speech and any other content that can be deemed legally questionable.
- Publishers must not be associated with spam in any way, shape, or form.
- Publishers must not be associated incentive based programs or paid-to operations.
- Publishers must not contain excessive advertising.
Publishers must maintain all content in acceptance with the terms and guidelines herein. Loopystream.com has the right to suspend an account immediately without any notifications and withhold payment from any publisher found to be sending invalid and fraudulent traffic, in addition to any violation listed within these terms.
2. Fraudulent Activity. Loopystream.com may permanently suspend and withhold payment of any publisher involved in fraudulent activity.
3. Privacy. Loopystream.com will not share any personal or commercial information of a Publisher with any third party unless a legal obligation exists.
4. Payment. Payments are issued in the form of Payoneer or Bank Wire. Payments are issued 30 days after the close the month (net30). Payments by Payoneer are eligible on a minimum balance of $100 USD. Bank Wire is eligible on balances of $1000 USD and higher. If payment date falls over a weekend or holiday, then payment will be issued in the first flowing business day.
5. Warranties. Loopystream.com is not responsible or liable for content delivered through third parties (advertisers). Furthermore, Loopystream.com makes no warranty whether express, implied, or statutory. Any legal liability stemming from a publisher's website or its content is the sole responsibility of the publisher. Upon obtaining an approved publisher account, publisher agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Loopystream.com harmless including its parent, officers, agents, directors, affiliates and employees from and against all claims, damages, actions, losses, liabilities, expenses, and costs that may at any time be incurred by reason of any claims.
6. Limitation of Liability. The customers of Loopystream.com nor Loopystream.com itself can be held liable for a failure to deliver advertisements, delays, content errors, or website errors do to with, but not limited to, Internet problems, server problem, technical failures, customer issues caused by, but not limited to, actions of government, terrorism, acts of God, environmental disasters and related factors, and disruption of power.
7. Payment Calculation. Until the time of payment being issued, earnings may be subject to an audit and adjustment based on, but not limited to invalid clicks or impressions and fraudulent activity.
8. Damages. Loopystream.com shall not be held liable in any way whatsoever for reasons, but not limited to, loss of use, profits, and/or data.
9. Video Content. The publisher is responsible for any problems that may arise from the video content upload.